By insulating your home, your home will have great added value on the real estate market. For example a higher energy label, lower heating and electricity costs and less noise pollution. When you are considering insulation, you can choose from a wide range of brands that we distribute.
Isover is a Belgian insulation supplier that is the world market leader in terms of insulation with glass wool. Isover insulation material consists of 75% recycled waste glass. The other raw materials are mainly lime and sand and other natural and sustainable raw materials. In addition, mineral wool is also re-useable and fully recyclable. This way, ISOVER contributes to a better environment.
ISOVER products can be used to insulate:
- the roof
- interior and exterior walls
- the ceiling
- the attic floor
- the basement
ISOVER manufactures insulation for various industries that is suitable for different purposes:
- acoustic insulation
- building airtight
- thermal insulation
ROCKWOOL BVBA is part of the Scandinavian ROCKWOOL Group. The branch is established in Wijnegem and supplies advanced insulation systems for buildings. Every day they take on the challenge with sustainability and new developments for lower energy consumption, less noise pollution and even protection against flooding and fire. This is how the company wants to help reduce CO2 emissions.
ROCKWOOL insulation material is made of rock wool, a versatile material. This type of insulation is the solution for various situations: from building insulation over acoustic ceilings to facade cladding.
ROCKWOOL insulation offers 4 unique benefits:
- good acoustics
- sustainable and green
- long lifespan
The producer offers numerous solutions for various types of materials:
- ROCKWOOL RockFit: for cavity walls, ventilated facades and curtain walls
- ROCKWOOL MetaalbouwSysteem (Metal Construction System): insulation for metal facades
- ROCKWOOL RockSono: various solutions for the insulation of wooden and lot metal partitioning or front walls. The RockSono products can also be used for insulating wooden floors and timber frame construction.
- ROCKWOOL: insulation for flat roofs with both loose, mechanically fastened, burnt and cold glued roofing systems. This range can also be used for curved roofs and permanently loaded roofs (e.g. PV roofs). In additions, the products from the ROCKWOOL range are also suitable for technical insulation and for fire-resistant solutions.
- ROCKWOOL RockRoof: for insulating sloping roofs with fixed or variable twill distances. This can also be used for insulating timber frame construction.
- ROCKWOOL RockFloor: insulation material made of rock wool for floating floors.
Recticel is an European player with branches in various countries, including Belgium. They deliver insulation solutions for both residences as industry. The company mainly focuses on new and effective solutions based on polyurethane. Recticel Insulation therefore has a wide range of insulations for applications from sloping roofs over attic spaces and interior walls to industry.
- Eurothane Bi-4: insulation sheets for flat roofs
- L-Ments: self-bearing and thermally insulating sheets designed for sloping roofs
- Eurowall Xentro: very thin cavity insulation for walls
- Fitforall: very easy to install PIR insulation sheets for interior and exterior walls
- Combobase: 2-in-1 PIR chipboard for floors
- Eurofloor 300: insulation for floors that are heavily loaded
- Comboprime: insulation panels of 2-in-1 PIR with plasterboard to finish the ceiling
- Eurothane : a combination of plasterboard with insulation sheet for the insulation of the ceiling, but can also be used for interior walls and sloping roofs
- Combodeco: a decorative finished 2-in-1 PIR-insulation panel, ideal for finishing the attic
- Powerproof Max: thermal insulation sheet for an attic with a sloping roof
- Silentwall: acoustic insulation panels to reduce noise pollution. Ideal for professional musicians
- Simfofit: acoustic insulation panels to make a room sound-proof, ideal for DIYers.
- Cronus: easily to clean insulation sheets for buildings in the industry and agriculture
- Powerline: thermal insulation sheets that are fireproof and ideal for use in the agricultural industry
JACKON was established in 1987 and guarantees innovation and progress. In Europe they have become one of the most leading suppliers of XPS solutions. Their head office is located in Germany, but a part of the production is produced in their factory in Olen, Belgium.
The JACKON products are extremely suitable for strict practical requirements. For example, insulation where there is a high humidity level and the material can also be extremely loaded.
You can use the JACKON insulation solutions with XPS to insulate:
- cavity walls
- interior walls
Unilin Isolation offers high-quality insulation solutions for new building projects and renovation.
The Spanish insulation brand, URSA, has a wide range of insulation products that are suitable to insulate roofs, floors and walls. The company is specialised in insulation material made of mineral wool and XPS.
Abriso is a European producer of insulation material with a branch in Anzegem. The material is made of XPS, PE-foam and bubble wrap.
The insulation panels of the German GUTEX can be used for insulating roofs over interior and exterior walls to roofs and floors.
Foamglas offers thermal insulation produced from cellular glass that can be used in any construction frame: from walls and ceilings to roofs.
Knauf insulation sheets are made of glass wool and are, among other things, suitable for attics, interior and exterior walls, roofs and ceilings.